Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Insomnia (Ten Days)

At one in the morning I figured my body hated me.

At two am I figured it was breaking up with me.

Why do our bodies do this?  I'd send it on timeout, but that'd take effort.

I think I may climb the chocolate tree and stare at the ceiling.

I NEED to be going 100 miles and hour....
...freezing rice and meat for crock pot meals while I'm gone.
...making hug and kiss jars for the kids while I'm gone.
...getting Grace and Hope's areas taken care of and ready.
...packing.
...making a "mom's not here" chore chart.
...making a list of emergency numbers for hubby....

 and just about a million other things.

But instead I'm closing my eyes while typing again (not joking) and seeing how many errors I get.  (Pretty good...)


Pffttt....we all know good wins.  Now if sleep can just win tonight.....

Many wishes of peaceful slumber in a giant cloud of Hershey's Kisses.


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 1:28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd thought I'd share a few more pics from Ivan, Sarah (our oldest daughter), and Isabella's early July 4th celebration at a local Christian concert.  They are just too cute!




I've thrown a picture of Tom in here to teach him to send me good pictures (wink).  I asked him for a 
pic and this is what he sent me. (Laughing)  Actually, this is the best of the pictures he sent.  Yes, he's DEFINITELY our son...goofball.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As you know by now (happy dance) we are fully funded!!!!  GOD IS GOOD!!! Thank you all for allowing God to use you and getting us to this point!!!

If you are one of the people asking about our needs for the girls right now, here is the link to our registry!!! :-)  Thank you to those who have already sent things.  My heart is VERY grateful (and the rest of me too...chuckle).
https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/thomasandkat-marr-july-2017-sachse/4HTMNCKDFHLR

A very very sweet woman has purchased the baby carrier we need!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Thank you friend!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRAYER REQUESTS: (They are now all immanent...smile)

1. THAT GOD IS GLORIFIED IN EVERY STEP OF THIS ADOPTION.

2.  I feel a deep need to have everyone join us in prayer for the attachment of our girls.  Please pray they have NO attachment issues and attach to us as a family very quickly.  We have been in the adoption world enough to know severe attachment issues exist.  We pray that GRACE and HOPE have NO issues with attachment...NONE (that God prepares them as well).

. 3. For Grace and Hope, that they are healthy, loved on, and protected. Please pray that they dream of us and attach quicker than ANYONE could imagine.

4. PLEASE pray protection against ALL of satan's schemes.  He's been messing with our family and with Amy and her family.  PLEASE pray a strong concrete, cement, gold, silver (smile) wall between our lives and his schemes.

5.  That we have "MORE THAN ENOUGH" for this trip.  PLEASE PRAY FOR all trip plans to land within our budget.  GOD IS GOOD! We have confidence our trip will, but prayers do NOT hurt!

6. Please pray for Thomas and I to see clearly where God is leading and what WE are to do.  

7.  Please pray that I can fully recover and can gain strength before travel comes (both Thomas and I on the last part...physical strength)

8. That my traveling companion (Amy) and I stay well (completely) within country and are safe....not even a nauseous stomach which commonly happens at least once.

 9. That God uses us/speaks through us while we are there, see what we need to see and doing what we need to do.

10. That our families are safe while we are gone and that it is a peaceful (and safe) time for them.

11. For Timothy's complete healing...and that he has walking and running in his future (smile).  That his pain is minimal.

12. Please pray for the Stewart family as they mourn the loss of their father, grandfather, and great grandfather, uncle, brother, and loved one.

TRAVEL SPECIFIC PRAYER

*Please pray that travel is uneventful and NO LUGGAGE/items are lost/stolen.

*Please pray we make the right choices in our last few travel decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails