Friday, March 17, 2017

Daniel and Prayers....

IMMEDIATE PRAYER REQUEST:
Please pray for the Smith family.  Daniel unexpectedly (not that expected makes it easy) is running in Heaven today.

I remember praying for him to join his family from Liberia.

Please pray for comfort and peace for their family as they process this.

I've spent my day off and on in tears, mourning for their family.

I know the sadness is for their family...for ourselves...not for where he is, but please pray with us.  Please cover his family in your prayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please also pray for Catie Jane, my friend's daughter.  She is a little one in the hospital and it's very serious at this point.  I don't know how much I'm allowed to share, but please pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails