Wednesday, January 18, 2017

They Are Tougher Than Me

My kids are tougher than me.  They just are.

My throat feels like a pool noodle was shoved down it.

My kids were sick, but so tough.

I waived the surrender flag, but my body said that wasn't enough.



It's in full mutiny.  Flu, pinched nerve related to my healed knee, and lack of sleep from said nerve.


Our kids are amazing tough and almost healed.

I will pop back on here and update everyone at a later date.  As always, there are bits of news.

We appreciate prayers for the correct paperwork to get our flight cancelled for Timothy's surgery (that was supposed to be tomorrow).  We are having issues getting the right stuff from the local clinic.

I will now prove myself A LOT less tough than my kids (wink).




1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry!
    Hang in there and "this too shall pass"
    You have so many people praying for you. God knows and He is in control.
    Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails