Thursday, January 12, 2017

One Day...Pray Please

This morning my mom asked us to run her to the doctor.  She was coughing and we don't mess with chest stuff.  She knew it'd be a good idea, but just thought she'd needed antibiotics.

She's now in the hospital with the Flu, Strep, and double pneumonia.  Her spirits are great, but obviously this is concerning.

My brother Steve swapped with me and went to the hospital (from the doctor's office) with my mom. 

The last two days have been a whirlwind and we are unsure of which in is up. I left my mom and brother and got Gabe to the endocrinologist for possible thyroid issues.  We then ran Bekah to a optometrist (she'd been having headaches and just started having to get closer to see small lettering).  Yup, she needs glasses.

I'm now at home with Anna sick.  We went ahead and got her TamiFlu.  She has all the symptoms and had been with my mom (who was sick first), even with testing negative.

Then there's Timothy...flying out Thursday for huge life altering surgery....and me, knee very swollen and now slightly painful.  I'm supposed to stay down (though meds seem to be helping some). 

Which end is up is the great debate....

The first priority is my mom.  She's in great spirits and the doctors aren't giving them the be worried looks.  If she worsens I will head down there. 

Please pray for my mom.  We are concerned, but are very positive.  Please pray she gets better so quick she shocks the doctors...and nothing else shows up.

The thought of God's love, provision, and support still makes us smile.  Nothing is a surprise to Him.  He has raised up our village around us. 

Thank you for joining us in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails