Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Across the U.S.


I was supposed to be asleep, but I'm awake again.  Yup, I laid down the law with myself and then didn't listen.  I'm sending myself on timeout.

I need to be out of the door to the hospital between 6:45-7:00 tomorrow and the next morning by between 3:30-4:00am to head home.

I need bed.  I need sleeps.  Yes, this is the way I talk (wink).

Timothy isn't sleeping well.  His casts are uncomfortable and there is some pain as things stretch.  I have blankets under his knees tonight in hopes that it helps (with his casts being in a bent knee position).

Today we were able to join our host family at Church.  Have I mentioned how awesome they are?  If not, they are AWESOME!  We really enjoyed their Church as well.  The truth is being preached and the congregation is so warm.  Truthfully, I also loved that it is a wonderful melting pot like our family...painted with the many colors of God's Hands.

The only pictures I snagged today I will throw below.  The Church had ginger bread house decorating (smile).  Timothy had a blast.

Well, tomorrow is a big day and I need to give myself a good talking to (wink) and go to bed.  Have a blessed night friends!!!

Not a great pic of me, but LOVE Timothy's face!!!

Elizabeth

Jacob


You can see why we get along so well with this family! (chuckle)


Have a blessed night friends!!! I must now go on time out...in bed...with my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails