Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Chuckle...Giggle...Free Shipping???

Yesterday we did a big happy dance.  We found a local doctor that has experience with seizures and Celiac Disease.  It's so rare that many doctors haven't heard of it.  It really takes a doctor with a Celiac specialty.  We were so excited to find a doctor to walk through this with Sarah (especially while she's pregnant).

While I was searching though, I found something that (I admit) had me laughing.


Ummm....that's a big nope....even with free shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm always looking for bargains, but I'm with you on this one! "Thanks, but no thanks"!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails