Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Hospital

This wonderful man is my view right now.  He has pneumonia and sepsis.  When I met him here at the ER, all his skin was bright red and his ears were blue.  He had a fever and struggled to breathe.  After a CT scan and x-ray, a breathing treatment, lots of IV liquids, and two massive rounds of antibiotics, his color is better.  

They are continuing to pump him full of antibiotics.

We appreciate all prayers.

I guess tomorrow night is coming at a good time, of course prayer always comes at a good time.  Thank you for joining us at 9:00am CST for prayer for Timothy and our family.  We KNOW God hears.  We will find some way to post the requests here tomorrow and an update on my husband.  (I'm on my phone right now.)

Hugs and many thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Precious Lord Hear or Cries! We are praying! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Praying for your husband!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails