Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Dear Timothy

The letter on my heart to a little boy across the world.


Dear Timothy,

 I sat with your daddy this morning praying.  When he mentioned your name I burst into tears.  That is not to make you feel bad, but to tell you just how much your daddy and I love you already.   I just want to hold you, to share with you about your daddy, brothers, sisters.

 Mommy got scared, but I know...I KNOW someday we will hold you in our arms.

It seems to be going slow here right now, but you have a God MUCH bigger than the plans of men and of governments.  I can't wait to share with you about HIS love.  Oh Timothy, HE is so great.  When things are rough, He is always there...always.  I know He's with you right now.  That is my comfort.  I know, no matter what conditions you are in, that He holds you if no one else does.

You have worth my son.  You have promise.  You have a purpose.  Know we are trying.  Know we want you home more than almost anything.

You are our son and you are loved.  I love you my precious boy.  Please hold on until we are there....

With Love and Prayers for Protection to our Precious Savior,
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. HE Listens, HE Hears, HE Answers our prayers. Timothy is precious! I sent some money to you and will do so again, as able. Much, much love in Him. Jo

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails