Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Hospital, My feet, and Timothy


Anna had her first day of co-op today.  She's taking Spanish One (which I will really enjoy...yes, I said me).  I enjoy languages and I can do accents pretty well (if I'm speaking the language), but my retention is like a sieve.

I can say, "I understand very little Russian" in Russian.  Be impressed....bwahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm visiting the hospital right now.  We would love prayers for not only my mom's healing, but direction and discernment.  This stuff is rough.

Yup, my feet.  My face currently has HUGE bags under my
eyes and that's not gonna happen.


I need to finish up the last of the adoption paperwork right now, but I'm thinking it will happen tomorrow.  My brain is a tad fuzzy, processing a lot of new things, so it safer (HAVE to get it right) tomorrow.

I need to spend time focusing on the adoption.  Focusing on the children (and new child in the future) is the easy part (not always parenting, but loving and snuggling).  Paperwork is not.

We are now $1100 away from being able to send our dossier (hopefully beginning of next week). We either need our van to sell or God will touch someone's heart (PLEASE intense prayer...this is only the first part of the adoption).  That's just how it is.  My focus is on children/home school/Timothy, a wedding in one month, and my mom being in the hospital.  I have to trust that it's in God's Hands.  There are no more hours in the day.  I keep on saying I can focus on the financial aspect tomorrow and right about when I turn that direction another medical emergency happens.  So, I'm trusting God.  I'm trusting friends to stand with us in prayer.  God keeps His promises and He led us to Timothy.

Please know I hate talking about this.  I try to share what's on my heart though.  I want Timothy in my arms and I know this is what is coming quickly. Please forgive me.  I know God will convict how HE convicts.  I cherish prayers so much.  I'm a tad tired.  Maybe a wee bit discouraged.  That's ok though.  We all feel that at times and I KNOW God is my constant and will see us through as we travel forward in this path.  HE IS GOOD.

Prayer Requests:
*Please pray we stand, reflect, and glorify God through our lives and this adoption process (first and foremost).
*Please pray for protection for our family and future children...that the master of lies may be bound and anything coming against us may be turned away.
*Please pray our 2007 van sells.  Pray that the right person sees the van (post about it). We need the funds for our family expenses and this adoption.
*Our oldest daughter gets married in a month.  Please pray she is able to get a full time job/insurance.  Her Celiac disease makes this even more necessary.
*Please pray the adoption is fully funded.
*Please pray that we find our new normal (usually an after adoption prayer...lol).  We need to figure out what direction to go in several ways.  We need God's direction here.
*Please pray for Sarah's actual wedding (for Sarah and Ivan).  They are paying for much/most themselves and between that and a million details (though it's a small wedding) and things they are working though...prayers are appreciated.
*Please pray my mom gains strength and finds a new normal as well.  Also, please pray her kidney level's decrease where they need to.

Many people are going through hard times right now.  Please email me if I can pray for you. everlasting_momentum (at)verizon.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to follow us on Facebook, where I post a little more often (smile)....

https://www.facebook.com/Everlasting.Momentum.Thomas.and.Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails