Monday, September 21, 2015

In the Hospital and A LOT of Help

Tonight I set at the hospital with my mom.  We are one room away from where we were last time.  It's been rough.  She has an infection and it's touched things in ways we didn't foresee.  I wish I could share more, but you'll have to take my word for it.  I've stepped out several times to cry.  It's just hard.

They know of one infection, but don't how bad it is and think there may be signs of a secondary one.

I can't be here (at the hospital) as much of the time.  The kids need me, so I try to balance.

Though not much seems funny, I will admit my daughter had me laughing.  You see, with each health event the master of lies hit a secondary way....EACH.TIME.

Last night as we were in the ER, my older ones sat on the couch.  They heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen.  When they walked in the dishwasher had broken and was spraying the entire kitchen.

Anna told me this morning, afraid to stress me out...

and I laughed.  We know how to hand wash dishes.  Picturing it made me laugh.  Seriously?! Pfftt.....

There is a point you have to laugh and I can't stop smiling even thinking about it.  My poor kids...too funny.

This weekend was busy.  Beautiful, but busy....

Our Church, on this last Saturday, blessed our family.  The youth and several adults came and worked on the outside of our house.  We have let so much go during the last intense few months.

They came and climbed trees, roofs, and battled thorns.

The Vans Abound


The goofy one is our Anna.  Man, I dig that girl.

These are two very special girls (Emily and Megan).  Megan (in green) is in the ER tonight with
possible appendicitis.  PLEASE PRAY.  I wish I could
be there so much. I'm stalking my phone waiting to hear.

This man is our youth minister.  He and his
wife are amazingly, crazy cool.  Though
letting him play with a chainsaw skeers me....wink.


MY amazing husband who I love and adore.  He
over did it a bit and is hurting some right now, but 
man I love this man.



I love the love they show our children.


They got a tiny bit of time to play toward the end.

That's our Max (in red) and one of his closest friends, Reid :-).




So tonight I'm a bit fried.  I'm tired, allergy ridden and about to go to sleep.  Please keep our family in your prayers.  I know I ask that a lot it seems.

We were supposed to go to the state capital this week to get papers Apostilled.  Yet we still need $1150 to get the point where we can send those papers in.  I know God will provide and I'm not worried, just sharing.


Now, my brain is shutting down.  I can't brain.  Have a blessed night friends.  Thank you for joining us in our insanity.

Prayer Requests:
*Please pray we stand, reflect, and glorify God through our lives and this adoption process (first and foremost).
*Please pray for protection for our family and future children...that the master of lies may be bound and anything coming against us may be turned away.
*Please pray our 2007 van sells.  Pray that the right person sees the van (post about it). We need the funds for our family expenses and this adoption.
*Our oldest daughter gets married in a month.  Please pray she is able to get a full time job/insurance.  Her Celiac disease makes this even more necessary.
*Please pray the adoption is fully funded.
*Please pray that we find our new normal (usually an after adoption prayer...lol).  We need to figure out what direction to go in several ways.  We need God's direction here.
*Please pray for Sarah's actual wedding (for Sarah and Ivan).  They are paying for much/most themselves and between that and a million details (though it's a small wedding) and things they are working though...prayers are appreciated.
*Please pray my mom gains strength and finds a new normal as well.  Also, please pray her kidney level's decrease where they need to.

Many people are going through hard times right now.  Please email me if I can pray for you. everlasting_momentum (at)verizon.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to follow us on Facebook, where I post a little more often (smile)....

https://www.facebook.com/Everlasting.Momentum.Thomas.and.Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails