Thursday, August 13, 2015

Update and More Prayer

Though (of course) more stuff is always happening here (no joke, three things in the last 24 hours...pffttt), I need to ask for prayers for my wonderful husband.

He was suffering with abdominal pain yesterday and went to the doctor this morning.  If you knew my husband, you'd know it was pretty painful if he actually went to the doctor (smile).  He's of the "rub some dirt on it and it will get better".

He has a tear in the lining of his abdominal wall (hernia) and will be having surgery tomorrow.  We appreciate all prayers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Kat!! sigh
    We have been praying :o) I know you know that.
    I had not had a chance to comment on your last post. I'm doing our taxes, yes from 2014. I'm always late but this is really late!
    We think of you all every day!
    p.s. I am reading "Called for Life" by Dr Brantly and his wife- I just can't put it down!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails