Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Attack-Four Years Ago Today

Four years ago today  I published a blog post that preached to me (as my mom is in the hospital).

She has renal failure, though her numbers are getting better (Praise God!),

You've read just a bit of what has been going on at our house (just what we've shared here).  It's been a bit of a battering.  Yet at the end of the storms is the destination.

So, I'm tired...but God is our constant.

This post (and the links in it) ministered to me today.  I hope it touches your heart.

The Attack (Adoption and Our Spiritual Walk)





1 comment:

  1. Thank You Kat. I really needed to read that today! (put it in my favorites too! :o) Praise God! (((HUGS)))) And we continue praying for you ALL and your precious mamma. LOVE you ALL!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails