Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Stepping Away

I'm stepping  away from the blog for a bit.  I need to focus on God and rest in Him.  There is so much "busy" that I need to take a brief sabbatical.  I know I disappear occasionally, but this time it's planned (chuckle).

I will check email, so if you are in need of prayer or need to get a hold of me, please email me at everlasting_momentum (at) verizon (dot) net.

 Yup, I wrote that out weird since spammers like me (smile).

~~~~~~
Adoption Update:
Our paperwork has now been sent to immigration (as of today).  We are now gathering dossier paperwork (paperwork that goes to the country).  We appreciate all prayer.

Mini Family Update:
*We are three months from our oldest daughters wedding.  The flower girl dresses came in today!!!
*Next week Jael goes in to get fitted for a new suspension system for her prosthetics that will help her be more independent!

~~~~~~

I posted this a year ago today.  It made me think.
http://everlastingmomentum.blogspot.com/2014/07/terminal-for-christ.html


1 comment:

  1. Follow your heart :o)
    Matthew 6:21(NKJV)
    21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
    He IS our TREASURE! (((HUGS)))
    You are never far from our thoughts and prayers. God Bless Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails