Saturday, June 20, 2015

The First Road Trip

I'm about done in tonight.  We've traveled about eight hours in the van today.  Midday we hit the 1000th mile in the Mobile Ark.

Today we traveled about four hours to one of the cities where my husband grew up.  A matter a fact it's where my husband and I met and his father now lives.

This van...wow....

(Don't I sound profound?)

My friend calls it the party van.  I have to admit it feels a little like that after today.  Don't worry, we're not changing the name from the "Mobile Ark", but the room in this van alone...wow.
The row in front of Anna (who is cracking up) and Jael is where Ben's sits.  It's a row of three seats behind my husband and I.  I couldn't get it in the picture.  That is five rows (including the driver).  The van is THAT big.

It's blurry, but is typical of our crew.

We made it (after a spoiled and luxurious trip) to visit my father-in-law and his girlfriend Maryanne.  We don't make it up there a ton, but love EVERY MINUTE!!!  We actually got to sneak in a flash visit to our friends Alan and Jen (and their sons Jacob and Andrew) and then ran to visit "since I was a kid" friends Mike and Lisa.    It really was a good trip.


Three generations (missing Tom though, he had to work)


My brain is now shutting down.  Though this is not unusual, this time it's because of very little sleep.  I am now going to ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

If you wish to follow this blog on Facebook, you can find us at the link below.  The only difference is there are occasional personal thoughts between blog posts here.  You just get to know me a bit better. Have a blessed night!
Everlasting Momentum on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails