Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Husband


He's my best friend, my fairy tale, my love, my groom.

He's a father that doesn't claim perfection, but loves his children to distraction.


They joined us today to celebrate their father.

Sarah and Ivan (her fiance) being goofy
They didn't plan this, but still made faces when the camera came up.  My getting even? Posting it....bwahahahahaa.

Rachel, Jael, and Gabriel

Anna, Sarah, and Ivan
He threw a napkin over Sarah's head at the last second and Anna was impressed.

Tom and Elizabeth, his girlfriend (with Bekah photo bombing).  He was dressed 
for work.  I mention that because this shirt makes 
my retina's burn.  Bwahahaa...sorry Tom! (Kinda)

My husband loves (and messes with) all his family (and extended family).

Thomas and my Mom

My brother Steve and our Max


The older I get (and the longer I am married) the more I realize how much responsibility a husband holds.

It's been an honor growing with my other half and watching him become more of a man of God.  He listens to our Heavenly Father with less fear, follows Him quicker, and desires to follow Him more.

The last twenty-two years knowing him has been an honor.  The last twenty-one years of marriage has been a privilege.

Happy Father's Day to a man who doesn't choose the easy path, but the one that always ends up the most beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 To My Daddy,
   
It's been seventeen years since I heard your voice.  I miss you.

There are many days I still get tears in my eyes (and smile) as I long to hear you call me "Turkey" or "Wart".

I love you Daddy.
Shooting was a big part of my daddy's free time.  I think I was
around five the first time he took me.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last three weeks have been full of extreme highs and some rough lows.  Thank you for all the prayers as we go forward.

Several I know are hurting right now.  Many have lost children and several have lost fathers.  Please hug, love, and pray for those in your life who may not have an easy Father's Day today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to follow this blog on Facebook, you can find us at the link below.  The only difference is there are occasional personal thoughts between blog posts here.  You just get to know me a bit better. Have a blessed night!
Everlasting Momentum on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you Tom. You are a wonderful example of a godly man walking in Christ. You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers!
    The Archers in MN

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails