Friday, June 19, 2015

A Visit


Yesterday...yesterday was awesome!

I was able to meet a long time friend (through adoption) in real life.  (No, she's not imaginary.)

She was the first to wade through the deep difficult legal waters of bringing a child home from the rural institution where Ben and Jonathan were.  (Oh Aaron, someday I will be able to meet him.  He's her precious son from Eastern Europe.)  They also just brought home their new son John from Eastern Europe as well.  Forget it, I want to meet her whole family!

They are in the midst of circling the wagons and the transition from institutional life.

Yet here she was at my back door.  Happy sigh...



There are just so many of you I long to hug in real life.

I was so thankful I got to squeeze one in with Julia Nalle.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to follow this blog on Facebook, you can find us at the link below.  The only difference is there are occasional personal thoughts between blog posts here.  You just get to know me a bit better. Have a blessed night!
Everlasting Momentum on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly jealous! ((((((HUGS))))))))
    (Julia Nalle ROCKS!!)

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails