Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Accident

I am now home after an accident which we believe totaled the van. We are all okay (the seven youngest and I), with several of us sore. We were on a local Hwy and a car stopped in the road to make a U-turn (left the scene of the accident). The car behind it stopped barely and then the car behind him. I couldn't stop with the weight of the van. Blessings...everyone is okay, just a little shaken up. Hard stuff (which big picture isn't that hard)...van is totaled and because I couldn't stop I'm considered at fault.  I seem like I'm just one giant water faucet right now. We appreciate prayers and PRAISE that our babies are okay. 

God will provide here as well.  Thank you for covering us!


4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry, but so very grateful that you are all okay! I will be praying as you deal with this situation. You know that God will not abandon you in any circumstance. Praise Him for your safety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kat, I just want to hug you... you have been through so much lately and now this on top of it. I am so thankful that you are all ok, but dang, sometimes, things just suck. Im sorry and Im thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Kat! Take a deep breath and remember that GOD IS IN CONTROL! Praying for you all as you heal from soreness of body and heart. And, of course, I'm already praying for you all as you prepare for Timothy! May God bless you abundantly with peace, health, wisdom, and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! (((((HUGS))))))) Two years ago a man stopped on the HWY. I barely, just barely missed hitting him by swerving in the left lane. Thank God no one was in the left lane. The car avoiding me from behind flew into the grass median- they were fine. We had 15 in the van with 3 dogs. God surely had you all in His Hands. (((HUGS))) and prayers from all of us. We are Thanking God that you are all o.k.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails