Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Plans Changed~Mattie

I planned on much longer of a sabbatical.  This morning God shared with me different.

Though I'm scaling back with electronics, I did glance at the status of life for those I cherish.  My heart broke.... again.

It's the way it's supposed to be.  Our ultimate goal that our children end in Jesus' arms...but the timing is God's.

A sweet blog friend's son Mattie went to be with Jesus on the 21st of this month.  Little Mattie lit up this world.

Please pray for the Loux family.

http://tracieloux.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/celebrating-the-life-of-matthias-samuel-loux/#comment-8180

1 comment:

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails