Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tommy~With Hearts Heavy

When Jonathan died, Susanna was a balm to my soul.  She probably didn't even know during our email exchange, just how much she meant to us.

Seventeen year old Tommy joined their large beautiful family....tiny (size seven in June), from a laying room....just over a year ago.  This morning, through an accidental drowning, Tommy went to be with Jesus.  My heart is breaking.  I can't fathom the anguish they are living through right now...or maybe I can.  I cry out to my Beautiful Savior.

Please pray for the Musser family.
http://theblessingofverity.com/2014/07/with-hearts-that-are-breaking/

All About Precious Tommy...
http://theblessingofverity.com/2014/06/he-calls-me-mama/

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails