Friday, June 27, 2014

Joy Bubbles

My verse of the day.

"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations....." 
Deuteronomy 7:9

Tell me that's not cool after yesterday's reminder?!

God is so very faithful.  It's making me smile, even tonight.

Good stuff....GOD stuff is happening right now.  I hope at some point I can share.  I got the joy bubbles though....

Please tell me you know what I mean...laughing....when it's just so cool watching God work and joy just bubbles.

Today did not pan out exactly as I planned.  Somehow the evils of the shower sent my back into spasms. That is just wrong on so many levels.

Then Benjamin took me off guard.  He was in tears, though cuddly, and generally looked like something was "off".  He has been  for a couple of days.  I'm ALL for cuddly, but since Ben is non verbal, I won't take any chances. We (Anna, Rachel, and I)  got him to the doctor and couldn't find anything definitive.  Teething may be doing it, but...my "mommy senses" are tingling. Hmmmm....

Little Miss wanted to be called Cuddly Kitty all day.

THAT is my girl (below).  Laughing....
Ya, you can kind see that even leaning over for me is not too pleasant.

Getting a little tired....

Driving home I started to feel like vomiting from the back pain?  Not a good thing, right?! Shoot....

I dropped the kids off with my oldest daughter and headed to the doctor.  Thankfully they fit me in.

Side note:  Just so you know, my filter seem to go away when I'm there.  I have NO clue why! I've accepted it and it just is.  Ya, not going to quote myself today though.

After a shot in my...hhrrrmmppp....ugggg....a shot.  I also got some industrial strength anti inflammatory/muscle relaxant.

I'm now home, living in my joy bubble and PRAYING I can feel good enough to go to a huge Christian Rock Concert tomorrow.

Here's praying....

Stay.away.from.my.joy.bubble.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging again! Your blog comes up on my phone, so I check it every day. I have loved your last few posts, especially when they include pictures of your beautiful children! Seeing precious Ben always brings a big smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, good to see you again. And I love joy bubbles! :)

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails