Saturday, March 15, 2014

Vision and The Attempt

Wow, I didn't know Vision could be this tiring...or this cute actually....



...or this odd (laughing).



Three hours and 9 of us later.


Lil' Miss gets fit for her first set of glasses and Thomas gets a new stronger prescription (after 5-7 years it was badly needed).  Jael is excited.  She's the first of our group to get glasses....and even more important, she's the first to get PURPLE glasses.  Thomas said he wanted some, but....(chuckle)

Even though we've been on Spring Break, I don't think life has stopped.  Vacation is coming up quickly and there are some things that must be done to prepare.  My mind is going 100 miles an hour. 

Our daughter also has Home School Prom in a few weeks.  It's huge and more beautiful than any prom I've seen.  It's put together by a company, but through MANY volunteers.  All parents are required to.  We're excited for her. 

Oh, and her graduation is in just a couple of months.

My mind won't stop.  Sleep doesn't even seem to be coming as quickly (ARGGG).

That said, I'm going to make a go of it...sleep that is.

Blessings y'all!!! (My California friends are cringing.)

Sweet sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, J wears purple well!

    As 40 has hit, I'm afraid it's time for me to make a similar visit. Sigh

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails