Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Our Day in a "Let it Go" Parody

Mom falls right into bed tonight.
Not a child to be seen
A kingdom of desolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

The Giardia is howling, like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows Ben tried.

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good Mom, you really don't want to be
Conceal, don't keel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the rice flame on,
Anna's cooking never bothered me anyway
              
It’s funny how some illness
Makes NOT listening seem small
And the Strep that once controlled us
Has pinned us to the wall

It’s time to see what they will do
To test the limits and break through
No fights, no fires, no gluten for me
I’m free

Let it go, let it go
I am done with the rolling eyes
Let it go, let it go
You might just see me cry

Here I stand...
Or here I'll lay
Let the storm rage on

Smoke is flowing through the T.V. to the car
Driving slowly, as the fire fractals go too far
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
It's STILL Monday
and I can't help but laugh.

Let it go, let it go
of this day I'm not too fond
Let it go, let it go
I need a magic wand.

Here I stand...
Or here I'll pray
OUR GOD WINS,
So I'm not THAT bothered anyway. 

P.S. Anna suggested the line about herself (chuckle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails