Friday, March 7, 2014

NOOOO! (Sigh)

Well, It's ten past midnight.  I popped on here to check something at about 11:00 and found ALL of my pictures on this blog gone....YEARS worth.

I stomped, cried, threatened to give up, prayed, asked my husband to pray...and then reloaded the most recent pictures.  Yuck...

I will be (over time IF this doesn't self fix) reloading the pictures I still have.  It's a little discouraging when I think of our adoption posts and such, but if I didn't cry over the pictures we lost during the fire, I will let this one go too.

I have hopes of finding our backup for our last computer though.  We have looked everywhere for this external hard drive.  I knew where it was a month ago...and it's disappeared with many pictures that we have no where else.  Life is not over if we don't find it, but I'm (very literally) praying we do.  It will make recovering all the pictures for this blog easier.

Sigh...going to bed and taking a deep breath.

Sweet sleep friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, kat... When it rains it pours for you... Wish there was something I could do for you... Hope fully everything will look better this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Kat! I know how disappointing it is to lose a bunch of pictures. I pray you will find a way to recover them! Meanwhile, it is possible that some of your subscribers have saved some of your newsletters. I know I had some saved at one time, but I'm not sure if I still do. I will check, though. If I have any, I will forward them back to you!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails