Monday, March 24, 2014

Gollum

Picture Gollum crawling along the floor and curling up into that pathetic and slightly hideous little ball. 

Now throw in some Strep and total confusion....

Add nausea....

Now close your eyes half way....

There you go. 

Hi Kat!

Between physicals, five deciding this was DEFINITELY Monday, and confusion on every subject we faced today (including pharmacies with needed meds...though they TOTALLY straightened it out)...I'm a tad weary.

I feel like I got very little was accomplished, but I think maybe that's the liquefying of my brain.

I'm finding myself praying, praying, and more praying.  In other words, doing the usual. 

Praying for my hurting friends.  Praying for the situation in the "U".  Praying for my pre-vacation goal.  Praying for my struggling middle.  Praying, praying, praying...

The list goes on and on....

Now if I can just stay awake as I make it through the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails