Monday, January 27, 2014

Update on Yesterday's Post

The Burman's have their court date in the "U".  It's this Friday!  We are all so happy for them here.  Shelly has been in the "U" since early December.   Please pray that court for all four chidren goes smoothly and they get a quick positive decision by the judge. 

Just as we did, she will have a ten day wait after court to let anyone "appeal" the decision.  The wait can be waived, but usually isn't.

Also, thank you to those who gave to the Burman family.  As of this morning the total needed has gone down!  They need just a little over $4000.00! I cannot say that without smiling.

To give, just click on the link below!
http://gracehavenhome.com/families/burman-family/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note we received an unexpected box on our front porch tonight.  In it was my grandmother's wedding dress, as well as several other items.  I can't tell you how my heart filled.  She IS an amazing woman...just not walking on this earth anymore.  Thank you to my family members who just knew exactly what this would mean to our girls and their happy mama. 

What they also may not realize, is that one of the other outfits they sent is the one that grandma was wearing the last time I talked to her...sniff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I wanted to share an article that is wonderfully written and explains in detail what exactly is going on in the "U". 

If you want to find out what is going on.  This article is it....
http://casajurnalistului.ro/organising-euromaidan-the-biggest-protest-in-ukraines-recent-history/

Well, after a full day of home schooling seven of nine (no pun intended my Tribble friends), a grocery store and cricket run (Anna's lizards), dropping and picking up my oldest at college, folding minimal clothes and cooking dinner....I'm tired...a good fulfilled tired, but tired.  Have a blessed night fellow mom and dad warriors. 

I'll leave you with a picture of our cat doing Math.  Yes, we are THAT good.  (Laughing...in an alternate universe maybe.)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,

    I'm a long-time reader and enjoy your updates. I'm sorry about your Grandma. She sounds unique and inspiring. I never knew my grandparents (they died when I was very young) so I'm envious!

    Is there anything you can share about the four children - ages? gender?

    Thanks!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you let your cat do your daughter's math for her! Terrible homeschoolers! *grin*

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails