Friday, May 10, 2013

Random

Random is where my brain exists....

*Went to the first grocery store to order an inexpensive graduation cake.  Sams card expired, shoot.  Drove to another local store and looked at the decorations...flower homicide...bleeding everywhere.  Walked out...
Next grocery store, beautiful...all these choices.  They even advertised it as personalizing your cake.  What do you want Tom? Oh...ok.   We would like yellow cake.  You don't have it....ok, marble (it's on the picture of choices).  Oh...you only have white and chocolate.  None of the other six choices?  Ok, can we get top layer chocolate and the bottom layer white?  No, you don't do that.  Ok, white cake then.  He would like lemon, one of the five choices for filling.  No, you don't have lemon.  Ok, no filling.  Can I see the decorations?  Broken, all you have is these smaller cheaper looking ones.  Oh, ummmm....

I still haven't ordered a cake. 

*So relieved we found a used second car seat today...through a friend of a friend whose mom just happened to be trying to sell one.  We couldn't find ANY used.  It found us.  Thank you Jodi and Bethany!  The seat is like a brick...awesome.  If the kids didn't sit in it we think we could use it as a weapon.  Kids acting crazy, no problem!

*Came out of my mouth today, "Shoot, we don't have any Puppy Paws."  Paint....it's paint....

*In my eclectic music taste, I totally loved Tom playing me, "Love Me" by Collin Raye today.  Love his CD "Extremes".   Singing with my son while driving down the road...priceless.  (Yup, his guitar is out much of the time)

*Speaking of car (head on dashboard) I blew the woofer again.  I guess the rare times I'm alone in the car was not rare enough...sigh.  I'm sorry Mr. Mac...we'll have to part for awhile.  (Thinking foundation of the house trumps woofer in the van when the funds someday present)

*Bought Tom's graduation present today and felt guilty.  It's weird.  We set aside money from paycheck, commit (after four years in adoption processes and him willingly sacrificing) to only spend it for Tom's graduation present...and feel guilty.  Arrgggg!

*Finally started taking antibiotics, ya...never fully recovered.  Starting to feel better....

*Praying I feel rested before we leave for Eastern Europe again.  What is the likelihood?

*This daughter...

Cracks me up...I found this picture on my phone today.



The random misfiring thoughts are now turning to sleep and shutting down.   Goodnight sweet friends...

May the randomness be with you....(forget the force, this is much more fun)....

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails