Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thank You

Thank you friends for covering us in prayer yesterday!  I didn't have time to sit down yesterday as we were busy from the time our feet hit the floor, but I want to explain what happened.

I woke up yesterday, not depressed or worried, but feeling that our Heavenly Father was pressing something on me.  I woke up feeling led to flip open the word....verse after verse...dark stuff.  I wanted to think it was one of those times that was JUST flipping open the Bible (verses GOD leading), but the verses were tying into each other.  I really wanted to hide my head in the sand, but the Spirit let me know that it wasn't the time for that...to listen. 

My husband and I sat in prayer at that point and I knew who this also involved.  It felt as if a war was going on beyond where we could see.

Side note: "T" (our friend's relative), if you are by some fluke chance reading this.  Part of this spiritual battle is over you.  We may not be your immediate family, but (you don't have to "get" this) we love you and are in spiritual warfare over you.  We will fight any way we can and pray that you will fight...that you will learn to truly fight.

Within minutes of posting yesterday, I had several messages of prayer.  Peace (oh I LOVE that) started reigning.   It's been awhile since I've felt the pressing.  It's not always easy to feel/hear, but I'm SO thankful that our Heavenly Father is so ever present.

Please continue to stand in prayer with us, covering our family and especially covering our children (INCLUDING Jonathan and his adoption).  We appreciate you.  Those words don't seem to be enough.  Thank you.


3 comments:

  1. Our Beautiful Immaculate God is so faithful!!!! Thank You Lord for your shepherds heart and devotion toward us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying here! I was praying for you and yours before my feet even hit the floor this morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! Sister!! (((HUG))) You are building HUGE Spiritual muscles!! As I heard Max Lucado say recently "When faith walks in- fear walks out!"
    PRAYING WITH JOY!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails