Sunday, March 17, 2013

Now in Him I Live

I felt almost normal as we readied for Church.  I was a little grumpy, but getting eight ready for Church always keeps me busy and the emotions were held at bay.

We went to Church with our friends Amber and Bryan (as well as their amazing kids) this morning.  They had visited our Church before and we had intended for a long time to visit theirs.  I thought I could hold it together, but (as many of your know) music can break me down, open me up, and flip me over.  It wasn't even my normal nemesis that did me in (smile...Toby Mac is blamed a lot in this house).

As we sung these words, I thought of Jonathan singing them (right to my heart).

"I will rise, I will rise
As Christ was raised to life
Now in Him, now in Him
I live."


God is wonderful and amazing.  My heart hurts, but I live and rest in God.  I can easily find the joy...easily...there is just pain intermingled with it.

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.  We cling to God's grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though I can't get the video to embed right, here is the link to the song that will forever touch my heart.
http://youtu.be/mTwA3NLEjY4

1 comment:

  1. So sweet... That's a super powerful song. My prayers are with you and your family!
    ~Rachel Weible

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails