Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kinda Cool, Another CALL, and Otterly Cute

I texted this to my mom about an hour ago.

"Home...went straight to couch and laid down.  I may not ever get up again.....EVER.....E.V.E.R."

I am TIRED.

About a week ago we purchased REALLY CHEAP zoo tickets...REALLY REALLY CHEAP.  We wanted to give the kids some inexpensive fun times before things change drastically and we are home bound (or hospital bound) for awhile.

Today we spent almost SEVEN HOURS at the zoo.

I am so tired (did I mention that?).....

There is a reason I HAVE to write this post today though.  At about seven this morning I received a call.  Nancy, (who is awesome btw) from Reece's Rainbow, called to let us know that our paperwork was submitted today in Jonathan's country.  She also let us know we would probably travel in...wait for it....

SIX WEEKS!!!!!

My thought process was literally this.

"YES!!!! WE WERE SUBMITTED TODAY!!!! WE WERE....wait, what?"

Six weeks, my friends, for $14,031 to be available to bring Jonathan home.  I look forward to seeing how God provides...little scared, yes....but KNOW God's glory will shine in this.

After our call this morning, we headed out in amazingly cute matching t-shirts.


The words said, "Praying Jonathan Home" with our blog address under it.  The kids chose it.  They all wanted Jonathan on their shirts.  Kinda cool...

Also kinda special, it's a small world.  A sweet lady stopped us and had recognized our son's picture from Reece's Rainbow.  She knew his name and didn't realize what a blessing she was to us this day. 

SERIOUSLY?!!!  God is just so cool.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is why I had to post tonight.  I had to share our news...SIX WEEKS!!!

I will leave you with our pictures from the day.  Hugs, and we appreciate all prayers!!!!

Notice our HUGE cooler we dragged around all day?  TOTALLY worth it! Needed to buy no lunch or snacks!
 
Rachel and the Otters

Ummm... notice the size difference?

Goofy Max...


Best Friends (Our Anna and her bestie)
 
 

 
Less than 60 seconds to make it to the top....
 
 
This is what our reality is now...want to write two emails and then MUST sleep.
 
Sweet sleep friends!!!

2 comments:

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails