Saturday, March 23, 2013

Illness, Randomness, and Sleep

That barking cough...ohhhhh noooo. 

Croup, Jael sounds like an adorable cuddly...little seal. 

(Though in real life, I usually don't cuddle seals...just an F.Y.I. since you were obviously wondering.)

Illness is back.

Since Jonathan's birthday...rebirth day...I haven't slept and that seems to be all I want to do today.  Ya, I feel like I may be getting sick...joining little Jael in the viral spiral.

I'm doing what I need to do, but can't concentrate.  It's not so much about illness, but about a precious little boy in Heaven and a precious little boy on earth. 

Even in this virus, there is a blessing.  It's making me sleep.  I like my sleep.  I really really like my sleep.

Now if I could just develop the super power of "sleep cleaning".

1 comment:

  1. No fun on the illness. I'd like to find a way for sleep cleaning and sleep sewing. Sleeping while I drive would be great too. :)

    Keep on going, Friend.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails