Monday, March 25, 2013

Almost $3000 and Fellow Blogging Family

I woke up this morning singing,

"Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name."

I love this song. 

I also had something that I would really like to share...just some thoughts.

As we mourned the death of our precious son, the funds still filtered in.  It is an honor and amazing to watch God work. 

As we mourned Jonathan, our brothers and sisters didn't forget.

Since March 7th (about 2 1/2 weeks ago) almost $3,000 has come in.

We now need $9,914.00 to bring our Benjamin home.  We travel in 3 to 8 weeks.
Yesterday, a donation came from a precious sister who may not have thought her donation was as significant as it was.  It brought us below $10,000 needed.

We have so much to be thankful for.  Though our hearts have times of sadness, since the beginning friends have stood by us.  Each of you who asked for prayers on your blog for our family...thank you. Each of you who shared our pain...thank you.   We read each blog post, but our hearts were so fragile...commenting (at that point) was too hard.  I needed to tell each of you how much that has meant (tears in my eyes again).  We were surrounded with love and prayers.  I know we still are.

One little boy (our Jonathan) that changed us forever, without ever holding him except in our dreams...our precious son.  Another little boys sits in the balance.....our son Benjamin.

Thank each of you for supporting us in your prayers, on your blogs, in your hearts, and financially.

Please pray warriors, continue to cover our children...including Benjamin.  Also, please pray the village and institution hearts are thrown open to God's love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails