Monday, January 7, 2013

My Private Time with Toby (Medicals for the Home Study)

If you happened to drive by a woman in her forties head banging to Toby Mac's "Made to Love" (Dubbed and Freq'd) this morning...I'm sorry. 

I apologize that the rear view mirror was vibrating and for the bass boomin' that invaded your vehicle. 

I'm humbly sorry if my music permeated your morning peace. 

It's my stress reliever. 

Ya, I'm mature....

I made it to my physical in one piece...truthfully, feeling the power of God.

Though I must say, when I am uncomfortable at all, I joke (head on desk).  What is more uncomfortable than an itty bitty paper gown sitting in a room with someone you usually only see once a year?

I might have said something to the nurse, something about "having shaved my legs for you".  (slinking under desk now)

I won't share my next zinger (even Inga was embarrassed....laughing, but embarrassed).

It a miracle my blood pressure was only....wait for it....117/72!!!

It's stunning that she wrote on my form for the home study that I was in EXCELLENT health.

Only my Heavenly Father...and many prayers that He listened to...that is the ONLY explanation.  It wasn't my jokes.

My hubby has his form in hand too!!! Next up, Psyche appointments for the kids on Thursday!!!!

We do still need prayers for all the test results (for the dossier...paperwork that goes to Eastern Europe) and also for correctness in the medical forms (they are SOOOOO exact).

Medicals...check!  Thank you for praying us through this!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE PRAY FOR....
*Jonathan to be sustained, COMPLETELY protected, that God prepares his heart beyond what would make sense (because of his neglect) for his family and to understand love. Also, for the head of the institution and for the caretakers to KNOW God's love and HIS value of these children.
*For EVERY aspect of this adoption to be protected. Please pray that satan's hands are tied completely. Please pray continued protection on ALL involved...every single person or organization that has anything to do with this adoption.
*Please pray for our family and children...in the past the attacks on their sweet spirits happen especially during these processes.
*Please pray the remainder of the funds come in quickly.
THIS WEEK...
*Please pray the doctors forms are correctly done and the tests results are very good.
*Please pray that the interviews with the psychologist go wonderfully and that he has NO concerns.
* Please pray that our home study comes together this week and we can gain official approval quickly.
*Please pray our house appraisal comes in correctly done....without flaw...for the dossier this week (facts on it are necessary for the home study).
PERSONAL
*Please pray for my balance, as a mom, as we start home school, start focusing on our oldest's upcoming graduation, and are doing paperwork and fundraising for the adoption. Please pray that I have patience and balance life successfully for all our little blessings (here and internationally), as well as for my husband.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Ephesians 6:10


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails