Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Last Major Step...Prayer for Tomorrow (Please)

As I hear the word major (in the title), I flash back to the time I called my husband (while still in the military) and his major answered.  Ummm....I thought it was my husband.  Of course, my very affectionate self said, "I love you so much honey."

The major's response was priceless.  "I love you too, but I think you want to say that to your husband."

Yup, that's my life....and VERY off the subject (laughing).

Laughing is my way of stress relief.  I bet you hadn't guessed (maybe said with a tiny bit of sarcasm).

Tomorrow is the last MAJOR step to be home study approved.

Four of our middle blessings meet with a psychologist first thing in the morning.  It's just a assurance that they've adjusted to our family having added three amazing littles in a two year period.

I get nervous (which I shouldn't), because satan will try to throw a wrench in this journey however he can.  I don't know if I've ever prayed satan's hands are tied before....but we are this time.   I KNOW God has this. 

Every step though, HAS to be covered in prayer.   God has listened to your prayers friends.  It's been amazing.

I know on Monday I joked a lot, but my blood pressure HAD to be GOD listening to your prayers.  I had been trying to get everything done before school started this week and was a giant bottle of "High Blood Pressure Stress".  That's a med you don't want to take....bleck.

So as we head into tomorrow morning, please petition God that all goes WONDERFULLY and the psychologist has NO concerns...and please continue to pray that satan's hands are COMPLETELY tied throughout this adoption and once arriving home.  Lastly, please pray for the kids. A couple are uber nervous, no matter how much we giggle and say, "He just wants to make sure we're crazy".

This is big and the last (seemingly) home study hoop we NEED to complete.

Thank you for your prayers.

All prayer requests are below. 

PLEASE PRAY FOR (covering entire adoption)....
*PLEASE PRAY satan's HANDS ARE TIED during this adoption and after we arrive home.
*Jonathan to be sustained, COMPLETELY protected, that God prepares his heart beyond what would make sense (because of his neglect) for his family and to understand love. Also, for the head of the institution and for the caretakers to KNOW God's love and HIS value of these children.
*For EVERY aspect of this adoption to be protected. Please pray that satan's hands are tied completely. Please pray continued protection on ALL involved...every single person or organization that has anything to do with this adoption.
*Please pray for our family and children...in the past the attacks on their sweet spirits happen especially during these processes.
*Please pray the remainder of the funds come in quickly.
THIS WEEK (specific to now)...
*Please pray that the interviews with the psychologist go wonderfully and that he has NO concerns.
*Please pray the doctors forms are correctly done and the tests results are very good.
* Please pray that our home study comes together this week and we can gain official approval quickly.
*Please pray our house appraisal comes in correctly done....without flaw...for the dossier this week (facts on it are necessary for the home study).  This we should know today.
PERSONAL
*Please pray for my balance, as a mom, as we start home school, start focusing on our oldest's upcoming graduation, and are doing paperwork and fundraising for the adoption. Please pray that I have patience and balance life successfully for all our little blessings (here and internationally), as well as for my husband.
*Please pray for my husband's professional life.  That he reflects God in all he does.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails