Monday, January 21, 2013

Dear Stomach Virus,

I woke up at 4:00am vomiting and nauseous. (Who are you plotting this 4:00am stuff with? Give me a name.) It wasn't very nice of you to attack while I was still weak from the Flu.  I know we never were friends, but there is no chance now.  When you want to skip down the street acting like nothing is wrong...I'll remember.  You know that car driving past?  Ya, Stomach Virus, watch your back.
   
Sincerely,                                                

(I may just be a little bored right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails