Friday, January 11, 2013

Blick

What do you get when you mix sneezing, congestion, achy, stuffy head, eyes hurting, sneezing, fever, and sore throat?

Fun in a bottle!!!!

Okay, not really....Tamiflu is not that fun.  Sarah and I seem to be the current recipients of this lovely. 

I'm actually very thankful we finished all the necessaries this week and got the meds quickly.

If you don't see my craziness back here soon, I probably have reached a level of oblivion (yet to be obtained).

Blick...just blick...

1 comment:

  1. I am praising the Lord with you as you complete each step to rescue your precious angel. Your family, especially your dear Jonathan, are in my prayers many times a day, and, though you don't know me, I am receiving such a blessing from you!
    May God richly bless your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails