Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Step

We interrupt this program to bring you a new and exciting step for our family.  Okay, it's not that exciting, but necessary.

No, I didn't fall off a step like I did yesterday.  Yup, that was how I tripped one of the THREE times (arg).  

Side Note: I did manage to hit myself in the eye with my keys today though (facepalm).

Today I went to the bank and created a separate account for Jonathan's adoption.  We wanted to keep all funds in very specific accounts. 

After the adoption is complete,  we will keep the account and it will then be solely for Jonathan's medical expenses/physical needs beyond the norm (and things surrounding them).  I plan on going to Paypal and creating a separate account linked to the new account with a new "Donate" button.  For now the old one works fine.  That way all funds donated will go directly to Jonathan's care (adoption and medical). 

I want to insure everything is kept separate.

If you want to read about our journey financially, you can follow the link below.
http://everlastingmomentum.blogspot.com/2012/12/finances-and-our-adoptionthe-need-for.html

Today we added one more donation to this new account.  One of our children made a $40 donation.  I must say, my heart just swells.  I feel so blessed that my kids love each other so thoroughly and so well.

Now back to home school (previously scheduled programing)...that and calming down a little that is still struggling today. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE PRAY FOR (covering entire adoption)....

*PLEASE PRAY satan's HANDS ARE TIED during this adoption and after we arrive home.

*Jonathan to be sustained, COMPLETELY protected, that God prepares his heart beyond what would make sense (because of his neglect). Also, for the head of the institution and for the caretakers to KNOW God's love and HIS value of these children.
*For EVERY aspect of this adoption to be protected. Please pray continued protection on ALL involved...every single person or organization that has anything to do with this adoption.
*Please pray for our family and children...in the past the attacks on their sweet spirits happen especially during these processes.
*Please pray the remainder of the funds come in quickly.


THIS WEEK (specific to now)...
*Please pray the last medical form is done quickly and acceptable.

*Please pray the our employment letter and fingerprinting (and subsequent approval) for the dossier is done quickly and correctly.
*Please pray the first set of apostilled documents are done correctly and quickly in our hands.
*Please pray the dossier paperwork (and there is A LOT) is done correctly and QUICKLY.
*Please pray the Immigration Approval comes in with speed we cannot fathom.

PERSONAL
*Please pray for my balance, as a mom, as we start home school, start focusing on our oldest's upcoming graduation, and are doing paperwork and fundraising for the adoption. Please pray that I have patience and balance life successfully for all our little blessings (here and internationally), as well as for my husband.
*Please pray I have patience (and we all feel God's peace).
*Please pray for my husband's professional life. That he reflects God in all he does.
*Please also pray that satan's strongholds on our lives are shattered.


“I will go before you
and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.
I will give you hidden treasures,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.” Isaiah 45:2-3

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for each step that you have taken/are taking to save Jonathan!
    I don't know you and you don't know me, but you are becoming a tremendous blessing to me! I am praying with great anticipation for the day you bring your precious angel home.
    I know this is not necessarily the easiest you have ever done, but may the Lord bless you for being willing to give of yourselves for His doubly-special child (Special because of his Down's syndrome, but more than that, special to God's heart as a fatherless child)

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails