Sunday, December 16, 2012

Popping Back In~Tomorrow

I cannot believe it is Sunday already!  This week has FLOWN.  We have so many little fun things planned for the kids this week, but our week starts with one of the first (of many) steps to bring Jonathan home. 

Tomorrow is our home study.

Granted, our social worker has probably been in our home more than some of our relatives, but it's still a very big deal.  We've seen how satan doesn't want these boys out of this very dark place and will do whatever he can to stop it.

I admit to being in awe though.  So many people have been praying for Jonathan for SO long...much longer than we've even known him.  So many people I didn't know feel a little like family....with how much they love our son (he's already the son of our heart).  Thank you for all the comments, notes, and emails.  They are so encouraging this week.

I feel a little beaten...nothing specific, but a little weary (just the last few days). 

This week we received all the paperwork we will need to complete for our current journey.  This week we took a deep breath and looked at how much we need financially.

You know, we've been through all this before.  IT IS WORTH IT.  JONATHAN IS WORTH WAY MORE THAN THIS.

Yet, in all truth, just today.....this is kicking my rear.  Yup, I go for honesty here.

There has been so much I haven't blogged about, good and fun things.  I just am uber focused right now though...Christmas and Adoption....or Adoption and Christmas (depending on the day).  I have so much brewing inside me, some fun, some heavy. 

I will get back here more often...I will.

I wanted to pop in here today though.  I know how important prayer cover is in this journey.  Could you PLEASE pray for the home study tomorrow?  It's the first of three major initial things (we'll share the others as they come up).

Also, if you have a moment, please continue to pray for....

*Jonathan to be sustained and for God's Hand to be on him

*For everything to go without hiccup (if it be HIS Will)

*For our family and ALL those involved in this process to be protected from satan's darts/plans

*For the financial to come together and for funds to come in quickly.  We are short what we need immanently and for the whole adoption.  We KNOW God has this as HE has so many times before.

*For peace

Thank you friends! Have a blessed night tonight!

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16b


1 comment:

  1. I am praying for Jonathon to be able to come home as soon as possible. I pray for his safety as he waits.

    I was also wondering if you could give Jael update.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails