Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yup, I'm Still Alive...Living In Prayer

I can't believe it's been 18 days since I last posted.  If you know me, I like to talk...so it's just weird. 

Except that this time it has been for a good reason.  My husband and I have been living in prayer.  We've actually been living in prayer for months and months.

Keep posted, because we will share the depths of love (and AMAZING HEIGHTS) that God has shown us.

I am SO glad GOD's vision is bigger than ours. 

Sharing His Vision Soon,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking in:) We just lOve this blog:)

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails