Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we check into the hospital.  It's so unreal. 

We spent last night having a family fun, movie, junk food night. (Yes, the teens were there, but hiding from the camera.)



Not the best quality pics, but loved.


Today we had a sweet friend take professional pictures of our awesome kids.

Yet, in the back of my mind it's always...tomorrow.  We leave for the hospital tomorrow.

As I look at my daughters sweet little toes...it's not easy. 



I was told for a moment a message would flash across my brain, "I just don't want to do this."  It has.  I can't pretend, but even with those thoughts...we KNOW this is the right thing.  It's just not easy.

It's not easy knowing our daughter will be in pain.
It's not easy being in love with her little feet and saying goodbye to them.
It's not easy handing her over, even to those doctors we thoroughly trust.
It's just not easy.

Though it is blessed.

God is in control.  God is good.  Jael's future is full of walking and running.

Please continue to pray for our daughter, the doctors, those caring for her, and our family. 

Thanks friends...

2 comments:

  1. Walking and running! What an awesome thought! Praying for both of you, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, my dear friends. Figured this would be your mindset, Kat. And wishing I was local to give you a great big hug of support. You know what? I'm going to miss her sweet little feeties, too.
    Those tomorrows that we must face with heels dug in and fingers holding so tightly to today are awfully hard. Praying and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails