Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Teaching Co-op and Change of Meds (PLEASE)

My house officially looks like a tornado hit it (or it threw up).  The unfolded clean laundry (very literally) could probably be measured with a yard stick.  We won't talk about life forms in the dishes.  I just ran to the bathroom...ugg. 

Today was the first day of our once a week teaching co-op.  Thus I didn't check the kids "areas" in the "first day, have I remembered everything" panic. (Ignore the grammar, it makes sense in my head.)

The kids are so excited and I am so nervous. 

This group of families at our new co-op has been nothing but a blessing.  Their hearts reflect Christ and are amazing.  Did I mention this is our first year and they don't really even know us?

I'm just used to being there for my middle children.  Of course we're there for our teens as well, but in a different way.

My friend Amber is "watching/being responsible for" our oldest five while at co-op.  She deserves some serious brownie points (or maybe just brownies...I'm hungry).

Obviously they are traumatized going without me.



Daddy is taking them down to the co-op, so I said goodbye at the door.  I'm still fairly sleep deprived (thus calling down to the nurses desk) and not really fit to drive.  I think the medicine is hitting Jael like it does me.  It's making her restless ALL NIGHT.  I'm going to see if they can prescribe something else for pain. 

Did I mention she is WIDE AWAKE? Smile....

 
 
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


1 comment:

  1. Came over to check how Jael was doing. Not sure if it is my browser but I can barely read the words on your blog because the black font is swallowed by the background wood. Thought you might want to know. I can read enough words to make out the general gist of things, though, and rejoicing with you for the healing that is taking place. We'll continue to keep you all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails