Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Transformers and Sesame Street Go Well Together

A triple birthday is always a blast.  Our oldest Max opted for it.  He said it was more fun (awww).  Transformers and Sesame Street are an interesting combination.

Usually we don't eat out for birthdays or get three separate cakes (I promise I thought I was ordering smaller cakes!), but with everything revolving around the surgery...we went easy.

We missed my big bro Steve since he was sick, but I need to give him a shout out for not being willing to expose Jael!!!

These three are SOOOO cute!!!!

Happy 10th and 3rd birthday to some amazing kids!!!!

So who do you think wins?  Transformers or Elmo?  That little red guy can get under my skin at times...(wink).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please remember to keep Selah in your prayers as well as Sasha and Mabel (top right of blog). Also, if you have a prayer request, please feel free to comment here or email me. Let me know if it's ok if I post it or you would rather I keep it private.

If you have a moment, please click on the Prayer Requests tab above and join us in petitions to our Heavenly Father. I know many read our blog on their phone, so I will attempt to post the prayer requests at the end of at least one post a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails