Saturday, July 28, 2012

IF THE BARN NEEDS PAINTING...Blog Makeover

It's time...

I have never 100% loved the look of our blog, but since it's more about writing/sharing than the look, I didn't worry about it.

Until I started having some very sweet people share with me (kindly, I must say) that they had trouble seeing the font color.

Then some friends mentioned not being able to read it on their phone.

Sooo....very soon....for the very first time...a blog look I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Seriously...I can't wait to brag on the designer.

You may have seen some of her other work over at "A Place Called Simplicity".

Momentum is getting a whole new look...and the title is changing just slightly. I haven't even told Kim, the superwoman designer, that I was thinking of a change that direction.  Seriously, I think she must be in my mind.

Don't freak out when everything changes. Change is good...especially this one.

(I FEEL LIKE IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! WOO HOO!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails