Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tomorrow's Post

Tomorrow's post is getting to me. It's interview style with a mom of many. When I read her answers to the questions I had sent, my heart just broke. They have most recently traveled home with two blessings and have three more that they are in process with.

Upon reading her answers, I see the....
*I'm too old!
*We don't have the money!
*I don't have the time!
*We have a full house already!

....reasons crashing into oblivion right on satan's head. He's gotta be ticked!

I want to encourage you, if you have a moment tomorrow, to read what she said.

One of the best posts ever! I didn't write 90% of it (chuckle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails