Friday, December 16, 2011

Almost There....Living in Prayer

We (my oldest two daughters and I) travel one week from today. I can't believe how far God has brought us. Actually, yes I can...He blesses us far more than we deserve.

I am nervous, beyond what is normal for me at this point. Maybe it's trying to get Christmas together for tomorrow as well as getting ready for the trip. Nervousness, anxiousness doesn't really serve a good purpose. Logically I know a lot (smile), emotionally.....

I have been through this before. Our whole family has and God always reigns.

*Please pray for us as we walk forward, for peace.
*Please pray that the last funds are fully in place (we're close, but unfortunately this gets to me, which is silly).
*Please especially pray for Jael, as her life is about to change. Please pray she attaches fully and quickly. Please pray God whispers peace into her heart and gives her dreams of us.
*Please, lastly, pray for our trip...that it is smooth, lacking hiccups and illness, and that we are able to enjoy our time there. Thank you...

2 comments:

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails