Wednesday, November 2, 2011

National Adoption Month (FYI)

As many of you know, November is National Adoption Awareness Month. It has lit a fire under me and my goal is to post daily on different aspects of adoption. I hope to post something new every other day and repost (or link) to some of my favorite posts on adoption on the other days (my own as well as other's).

Here are just a few of the new posts I hope to pour my heart (as well as our kid's hearts) into this month. No guarantees...with eight children, no guarantees (lol).

*A teens view on adoption
*A child's view on adoption
*Attachment, what I've learned since last time (a series of posts).
*Listening and Seeking
*Adoption Hair and Skincare
*The Hard Stuff
*Culminating with Gabe and Rachel's story and video.

I want to encourage any of you who would like to share your story on my blog (will also link to your blog) to email me. We would love to share it. Everyone's journey is different, beautiful, and sometimes hard to read.

I will be reposting a previous blog today about a question many ask. This is where the journey starts.

Hugs my bloggy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails