Wednesday, October 19, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS....FINALLY

Yes, I am currently a member of the land of the living! Feeling pretty gnarly, but I am here (smile).

After many promises (and days in bed not knowing what day it was)...we finally picked a winner! We really did intend to earlier, but found that I would doze off and before I knew it, it was the next day. Urg....

Before I announce the winner (yep, I'm proctastinating), could you guys keep our I800 (immigration paperwork) in your prayers. It's taking A LOT longer than anticipated and we havn't been able to get a hold of anyone. This is one of the last two quick steps before our travel date can be assigned. Can you please pray we get the approval paperwork this week and (if the Lord wills) we have Jael in our arms before Christmas? Thank you!

And the winner is....
AMY P at "Boy oh Boy Oh Boy!"

I'll be emailing you shortly!

Also, keep checking back for the next TCU video giveaway when we receive our travel assignment!!!! We have one more of my favorites left and can't wait to share it with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for the winner, and boo for you being sick!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails