Thursday, September 1, 2011

Without Explanation~Prayer Request

My husband said something that really made me smile.

The other day, when yet another "storm" appeared, Thomas made the observation, "You know...I think satan knows we won't give up and now he's just doing things because he's ticked."

We've seen another side of the storm. satan wants us so stressed that we focus in instead of out...he is trying to chip away at the blessing we call family. I can't say I never wake up on the wrong side of the kitty litter box, but I can say that it will be ok (smile).

I have a prayer request. I can't get into details, but can you pray for my husband Thomas and oldest son Tom. They could use prayer covering right now as satan sends battles to them personally. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks dear friends.


4 comments:

  1. God knows the desire on your heart. I am praying for just that today. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails