Saturday, September 10, 2011

Scariness and the Warmth of God's Light

I have had probably one of the scariest weeks of my life. It has also been one of the hardest. I am too weary to cry. I wish I could share, but it's not JUST my story. There's a heart healing and hopefully someday I'll be able to pour out what happened with permission.

The worst is over, but the heaviness still weighs on my heart. I don't remember ever being as scared. I thank the Lord for a path through this and the warmth of HIS light burning up the awfulness.

satan's attacks come non stop. I am done with this and I am mad now. I'm calling on the name of my Savior.

Jael sweety, we're coming to get you. Until then...Mama Bears on the prowl.

5 comments:

  1. Kat, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with so much junk!! Praying for you friend!{{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Kat. Hugs and prayers for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you. Praying for the turmoil, whatever it is. For you to see God's glory in the midst of the chaos, to feel His merciful hand on you in an amazing way. Praying for your Jael, always. (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. {hug} and prayers being lifted on your behalf! Only by the grace and strength of God can you make it through this, and HE is being glorified as you surrender all to Him!!!

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails