Thursday, June 16, 2011

Water and Lice

Last week we had some fun with some friends...






This week we made our own entertainment...destroying worlds in our hair. Though only one child could've taken a census in their hair, we treated everyone "just in case".




My older kids would NOT let me take pictures of them, but my teen daughter played hair dresser with my "treatment". Yep, that is ALL of the picture you are going to get. I looked SCARY!

P.S. My kids are playing "car family" and I just heard my son say, "NOOOO, the girls DON'T have lice!"


1 comment:

  1. Oh stink! sorry....

    Praying for that letter to get to you quick!!!!! Can't wait for your new daughter to get home :)

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails