Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sanity, Sanity, Where for Art Thou Sanity?

Yep, we survived Wednesday's psychological interview. My friends laugh at that statement and ask if the psychologist survived. I did not talk to or about my invisible friend ;).

He was the COOLEST Psychologist, but since we have yet to get the results...we wait.

Passed my physical today with fly colors (verses flying...because I'm cool like that) and now we wait for blood work.

Tomorrow is the home visit. Seriously, she's been at our house so many times, but since I haven't had as much official cleaning time (with home school)....ummmm.

We had some awesome friends help us with the yard, but....I am now seriously looking for my sanity in all this clutter. Yes, I will probably melt down by the end of the day.

So, prayers please...wonderful home study, good results from psychologist and doctor, and PEACE...wonderful peace....

LOL...for now I laugh and sit here looking around thinking, "I really should get up and put that away."

3 comments:

  1. put that away...dust that ceiling fan, paint that hole in the wall, fix that crooked lamp sitting there waiting to fall over just as she walks through the room;)...just think of how happy you'll be once she's GONE!:) Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New here, but praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just thankful I have a good social worker that understands my version of insanity (smile).

    ReplyDelete

In the joy of following our Heavenly Father, we sometimes choose to proceed with a whisper, a verse, or a downright shove...no matter how we follow Him, the momentum that follows is like nothing we've ever experienced before.

Join the momentum...it is a beautiful place to be. It's not always easy, but then the best things never are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails